Simply click on the link to the wetickets webpage below and follow the prompts to pay for your registration (you will use this method to register regardless of whether your organization is part of the Placemaking Week network or not). Your registration is confirmed once you receive a confirmation email, including info about how to book a room in our limited conference hotel block.
Fees include participation at all core events during Placemaking Week which includes:
- Tuesday, October 10th: A range of local placemaking workshops for those who arrive on or before this day.
- Wednesday, October 11th: Morning meet-and-greet/registration, placemaking tours to other Dutch cities, local off-site events/sessions, and an opening party.
- Thursday, October 12th: Full day attendance for sessions at Pakhuis de Zwijger which includes breakfast, a networking dinner and coffee breaks.
- Friday, October 13th: Full day attendance for sessions at Pakhuis de Zwijger which includes breakfast, lunch and coffee breaks, and a closing party.
- Saturday, October 14th: A day of local tours including public markets and breweries, plus side events, and meet-ups.
Most off-site workshops and tours (items in GREEN on the online schedule) will require a separate sign-up due to varying capacities for each (the majority of these events will be free for registrants—a few which include travel may require a very small fee to attend). We will email all registrants in late September with links sign-up for all side events and tours on a first come, first serve basis.
Registration at the regular rate has been extended!
900 EUR including 21% VAT
The Late Rate is available until the 9th of October.
All registration prices are calculated in Euros, and include an additional 21% Value-Added Tax. There will be a small payment method processing fee applied at check-out. It is possible to get a VAT refund—a standard process in large firms (you will automatically receive an invoice receipt in the days after your registration is completed and payment received).
Terms and conditions:
If you need to cancel your booking, you must do so before August 30th to get 80% of your registration back. After that point we will not be able to refund any portion of your registration.
We couldn’t be more excited about the program that’s shaping up! We received a truly global response to our call for proposals and we hope that you will join the growing list of activists, practitioners and city makers from all over the world to share and learn from the projects, stories, and innovations making placemaking one of the most critical movements of the 21st century.
In case you need some inspiration, check out PPS’s recent blog post where they highlight Pakhuis de Zwijger – the venue for the bulk of the event – as well as two placemaking projects in Amsterdam that really tap into the conference themes. Lighter, Quicker, Cheaper interventions involving benches? Lola Lik, a former prison complex that was transformed into a public space for refugees and long-time Amsterdammers to connect? We can see why we chose this city as our host!