Quick and register now for the sixth City at Eye Level Spring Training. This will take place from the 16th till the 18th of JUNE 2021 in AMSTERDAM. note that this is a Dutch edition.
Click here to read all about the event in Dutch.
Ga naar onze Nederlandse pagina
Cities worldwide each face their own challenges according to their social and economic context to improve the quality of public space. But how do we create great streets and places where people want to be? Join our City at Eye Level Training and learn how to improve cities, streets and places by developing a people-centered approach to placemaking. Learn about analysing places with placemaking games, develop a specific strategy by using the City at Eye Level toolbox and get inspired on how to create great streets and places for and by people.
Elements in the training:
- The City at Eye Level: creating human-scale streets with interaction between buildings and streets. We will learn about the mechanisms of creating great ‘plinths’ — active ground floors.
- Placemaking: turn public space into great places where people feel at home.
- Placemaking as part of larger long term strategy: from Placemaking to Place-Led Development and Place Management and business cases for systemic change.
- How to include the community in the co-creation of public space, in an inclusive and sustainable way
- Learning by doing: hands-on tools to implement the new knowledge during an Eye Level Game and Place Game at great and inspiring cases in the inner city of Amsterdam.
- We will create space for knowledge exchange and helping each other with your own practices, examples and challenges. Throughout the three days, there will be time to interact with the other participants of the always very mixed and inspiring group of participants.
- Get to know each other a bit better while enjoying a great dinner and drinks on the first day.
- This is a Dutch edition! Spoken language will be in Dutch instead of English. Prefer to mingle with an international audience, register for the City at Eye Level Fall Training on September 8th, 9th & 10th 2021.
- Location: Amsterdam
- 3-day program starting from 9:00 till 17:00
- Regular price for companies: € 1475,-
- Regular ticket for freelancers: € 1275,-
- Book your ticket early and get one of our newest STIPO books of choice (“The City at Eye Level in the Netherlands” or “Our City?!”). Special offer available till April 1st 2021!
- Scholarship ticket: €200,-. We have 2 tickets available. See this link for more info.
The training is COVID-19 proof.
Due to COVID-19 we have decided to work with smaller groups (max. 16 participants instead of the regular 30 participants), at a bigger location (a pleasant venue with lots of outdoor space and separate rooms) and a smaller training team to be able to ensure the health of each participant and our own team. Due to these extra measures, we have adjusted our ticket price. We hope you can value our efforts and appreciate the additional benefits of extra personal attention.