Want to work on public space or human scale in your city but don’t know how?
Invite us to organise a
- Place Game, a tool for analysing the performance of a place and initiating a placemaking process
- Eye Level Game, a tool for a tool for analysing the performance of streets, buildings and plinths and initiating the development for a better human scale.
- Time Machine workshop, a tool for analysing the shared values of an area throughout history and initiating a re-use development process
The last years we have hosted many Place-, Eye Level games, Jane’s Walks and Time Machine workshops. To give you an hint, we’ve hosted games, walks and workshops from 2011 in cities and towns the Netherlands such as Amsterdam (The Pijp, Zuidas, Museumplein and Plein 40/45), Rotterdam (ZOHO, Oostplein, Schouwburgplein), The Hague, Delft, Hengelo, international cities like New York, Porto Alegre, Rome, Stockholm, Warschau, Copenhagen, Prague, Taiwan, Kuala Lumpur and during events like the Placemaking Week in Amsterdam and the Budapest Design Week.
A selection of clients over the past years
- The Nederlands: The City of Amsterdam, The City of Rotterdam, The City of The Hague, The City of Utrecht, municipality of Doetinchem, The City of Groningen, Reinwardt Academie, Haagse Hogeschool and TU Delft.
- Internationally: Center of Future of Places, KTH University, The City of Stockholm, The Dutch Embassy in Hungary, Think City, The City of Antwerp, Roma University, Technische Universität Darmstadt and Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio Grande do Sul.
For more info on previous and upcoming training, check out our page with an overview of our workshops.